Our support looks like this:
- Handling all tickets regarding IT issues
- Offering recommendations on products or services, whether through our partnership or not
- Serving as a liaison between your team and other tech representatives
- Discussing upcoming decisions with you as your outsourced IT department and trusted business partner
- Researching options for you to provide our best guidance
Our typical IT support client has between five and 200 workstations and relies heavily on e-mail, the Internet, and their computer network for running their businesses. Our clients hire us to support their networks for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- Their current IT rep offers irresponsible, expensive and reactive solutions,
- They don’t want to incur the overhead of a full-time IT staff person,
- They want to provide high-level assistance for their existing IT staff
- Their company is in need of upgrades, such as servers, firewall or email providers, and need assistance with purchasing, installation and training, or
- They’ve experienced ransomware and need help recovering.
We are most successful in working with clients that:
- Demand reliability and security from their outsourced IT service provider.
- See technology as a powerful tool for increasing productivity and gaining competitive advantages.
- Want a technology partner that will act as a trusted advisor and seek to improve the productivity, profitability, and operations of their business through technology.
- Are willing to invest in technology to improve communication, eliminate manual tasks, and increase security measures.