Partners Plus officially has offices in three States in the United States, including Philadelphia, Wilmington, and Malvern. Partners Plus offers a wide range of Information Technology services and will help you with all of your IT requirements. Here is what you need to know about each of the Partners Plus locations and the services each branch offers.
About Partners Plus
Partners Plus offers IT support to small and medium-sized businesses. The company was founded in 1991 and has since expanded over the years. The team of experts at Partners Plus can help businesses grow by helping them improve and expand their technological infrastructure.
Whether you require setting up IT security, computer repair, dark web monitoring, or cloud computing installations, Partners Plus has got you covered. Partners Plus prides itself on working with its clients to deliver their services at an affordable rate. Partners Plus specializes in various industries. A few of these industries include:
Partners Plus offers its services to clients between Virginia and Connecticut. However, the IT experts have three offices situated along the east coast. These locations include:
The Partners Plus Philidephia office is located at 1515 Market St., Suite 1200, Philadelphia, PA 19102. This office has a wide range of clients from various industries, including insurance firms, trucking companies, and more.
The Partners Plus Wilmington is the headquarters office of the IT support company. This office is located at 2 Penns Way, Suit 307 New Castle, DE 19720. The Wilmington office has worked with clients from a wide range of industries, including design firms, auto groups, and legal firms.
The Partners Plus Malvern office address is 1010 Lindenwood Drive, Suite 225 Malvern, PA 19355. The Malvern office has experience working with various clients within different industries, including law firms, HVAC businesses, and more.
Partners Plus Services
Partner Plus offers a wide range of IT support services that help medium to small businesses grow and even increase their productivity. A few of the services that the IT support company offers include:
- Managed IT services (MSP services) include monitoring and managing clients’ servers and network infrastructure. Managed IT services are inclusive of security services such as cyber threat hunting and conducting incident reports.
- Cloud computing solutions – cloud computing refers to a business being able to deliver service via the internet. There are three types of cloud computing. This includes software-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service, and infrastructure-as-a-service.
- On-site computer repair – this involves Partner Plus technicians visiting your offices to repair your computer or solve certain computer issues.
- Business phone systems – Partners Plus are partners with several phone system companies and will assist you in finding and choosing the most optimal phone system for your business.
- IT security packages – Partners Plus has put together a security package to ensure that your business will have the protection it requires.
- Data backup and recovery – with Partner Plus data backup and recovery services, your business will be protected from losing important information from cyber-attacks and natural disasters.
Finding a reliable and affordable IT support company to expand the IT infrastructure in your business can be difficult. Fortunately, if you live on the east coast, specifically if your business is between Virginia and Connecticut, you can contact Partners Plus.
This IT support company will be able to help your business out with all of its IT requirements. Now that you know where the different Partner Plus locations are, don’t wait any longer;contact their office today to improve the technological infrastructure of your business.