Companies are often looking at their infrastructure and considering what makes sense from an economical standpoint. One item that often comes up is whether or not to use IT outsourcing services or keep it in-house. An in-house IT department may not always make sense though, for small- or medium-sized businesses. Here are some reasons why outsourcing may be the smartest move for your company:
- It can save you the money that would go towards the annual salary of your IT employee/ employees and other costs, such as up-to-date training and certifications.
- It can reduce your costs by 50% per downtime incident because IT service providers typically offer niche engineers and employees with varying areas of expertise and a wide range of knowledge which leads to more efficient work at a lower overall cost.
- You will be able to focus on your business, rather than putting out IT break-fix fires. Leave that computer repair up to us!
- It frees up internal resources and operating costs so you can allocate your time to growing your business!
- Technology is constantly changing and unfortunately, getting more risky and dangerous. You will get direct access to a team with high levels of technology and expert resources that you would otherwise not be able to afford. We will continuously improve your IT setup and security.
- Infrastructural and network risks will be outsourced. That way, you can focus on better service to your clients and better training of your employees in other areas.
- We can serve as a liaison between your team and other tech vendors that aren’t through our services. That way, you always understand what’s going on!
- You’ll get access to our business discounts and vendor connections only available to MSPs.
As of recent, we have begun working with clients that had unfortunate experiences with in-house IT staff. That is another reality, whether we like it or not. Some IT technicians rely on your ignorance to keep you in the dark. Unbeknownst to you, they’re skipping backups, making you vulnerable to ransomware, and cutting corners that are imperative to tend to. They’re making their lives easier but also putting your company at risk! Thankfully, once we stepped in, we revealed those vulnerabilities and cleaned up data breach messes.
Wondering how you know you can trust us versus an in-house IT employee? First off, we’ve been a managed IT service provider for 30 years, with some of our clients being with us for 15 years. Second off, we are held accountable by an insurance agency backed by a well-known insurer specializing in MSPs. Every year we fill out an audit questionnaire and the agent responds with what must be fixed. Which, we of course do! If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to let us know!